PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH FOOD!
TWAC did not get as many food donations as anticipated so we will unfortunately not be able to provide lunches.
The forecast says it will be raining through the weekend so we recommend that you bring your rain gear just in case it continues into the beginning of the week. If you have extra please bring it to share! It does get cooler at night!
Gear to bring
- Tent/bivy sack/hammock/tarp (something that can be waterproof)
- Sleeping bag/blankets (cold nights!)
- Sleeping pad/foam/cardboard (added insulation)
- Layers! Layers! Layers! (synthetic or wool is best)
- Rain gear
- Costumes/Drag!!!!! lyke 4realz!!!
- Notebook and pen
- Personal snacks**
- Hygiene stuff
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Water filter
- Sunscreen (as natural as possible)
- Bugspray/Citronella (as non toxic/chemical free as possible)
- Zines to share!
- Food to share!
- Acoustic instruments
- Hiking shoes
- Plant I.D books
- Your Personal Medicine
- THINGS YOU WANT TO DONATE/SHARE
**due to environmental factors and based on what we receive from donations, the kitchen as of now is vegan/vegetarian. However, if you need animal proteins bring it and a campstove to cook for yourself. Likewise, the kitchen witchez will be working their magic for 2-3 meals a day (tba) and everyone should be responsible for bringing their own personal snacks (high calorie snack bars, chocolate…)